Hello there!
My name is Skye! I have 2 pets, Kovu and Kylo.
I got Kovu, a black domestic longhair, from my local shelter about 2 years ago when she was 8 months old. I decided to keep her name from the shelter at the time since I wasn’t sure what I wanted her name to be. Since then, we’ve been as close as two peas in a pod.
I have struggled with anxiety for over 10 years and she has been my motivation to keep going and continue to work on bettering myself. I have come a long way in the past 2 years and I truly couldn’t have asked for a better companion!
Recently, I got a new puppy, Kylo, a long haired German Shepherd, who is the main reason why I decided to start this blog. He is currently 4 weeks old, but I get to pick him up in a couple of weeks. I am extremely excited and nervous all at the same time. I’m a huge fan of Star Wars now, so the name just wouldn’t leave me alone until I decided to just go for it.
I am currently in college for Game Art and recently graduated with my associates degree! I am now working on my bachelors and could not be more excited to get into the video game industry.
Traveling has always been a dream of mine, but I held myself back for so long because of my anxiety. This is my opportunity to get out there and experience the world, while continuing to work on myself. I want to figure out where I want to live and spend my life at. This is also my opportunity to save money and visit relatives.
One of my biggest supporters of my goal is my mother. Since I first broached this idea 2 years ago, she has helped me figure out what RV would suit my needs, what I should look for when shopping, and she has friends who could teach me more about repairs and maintenance. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.
I started this blog so I could keep track of my journey, while also having a place to write about my experiences that wouldn’t fit on a social media post.
I hope you stick around to see the progress we make!




Comments
Post a Comment